- We strongly recommend that our esteemed diners make a reservation beforehand to allow Chef Imamura ample time to make the necessary preparations to create a memorable dining experience. As such, guests are advised not to simply walk in, as we are unlikely to be able to accommodate you.
- Reservations are released on the 15th of each month for bookings in the month after next.
- Reservations are accepted in accordance with prevailing government regulations.
- A deposit (SGD250) is required upon reservation. No reservations will be confirmed without the deposit being made. Kindly note that the deposit will be forfeited upon ‘no-show’, or a cancellation made within 7 days of the reservation date.
- If you or your guests have any dietary restrictions or allergies, kindly inform us at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance to allow us to work on alternatives.
- Do kindly note; we do not cater to guests below the age of 16.