- We recommend fully our esteemed diners to make a reservation beforehand to allow Chef Imamura ample time to make the necessary preparations to create a memorable meal and dining experience for you. As such, guests are highly advised not to walk-in as we will not be able to accommodate you.
- Reservations are released on the 15th of each month for bookings in the month after next.
- Reservations are accepted in accordance with prevailing government regulations.
- A deposit (SGD250 per guest) is required upon confirmation of reservation, following which IMAMURA reserves the right to cancel any reservation made if this requirement is not fulfilled. Kindly note that your deposit will be forfeited upon no-show or cancellation within 7 days of your reserved date.
- If you or your guest has any dietary restrictions or allergies, kindly inform us at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance to allow us to work on alternatives.
- Do kindly note, we do not cater dining for young guests (16 years old & below).